Green Moon Lab Green Moon Lab

Good

But i dont get what the yellow fields do

This Game is a Joke This Game is a Joke

Found a glitch!!!

When you press I or O da guy turns into a red square

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

GREAT GAME!!!

But can someone tell me how to "escape"? Oh and BigText, to get ROAST HOG, go up to the room where you type in the codes to escape, then go back through the door to the room where you can see earth and wait...

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is sooooooooo addictive! Oh and if youre planning on making a 4 pleez put thru the fire and flames on it, but make it possible!

Bubble Wrap Game Bubble Wrap Game

WOW!

It's amazing how fun such a simple game can be! Why didn't I think of this!

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

GREAT!!!!!!!!

Awesome game but I don't get why you put 's' as the jump key wudnt it make more sense if it was up or space?

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

FUN!!!

how the hell do you get the trophy?????????????? and is it the first or second one?

Kidnapper's Puzzle Kidnapper's Puzzle

Terrible

Wot the hell do you even check to make sure the game works before submitting it? The spikes dont do anything and are harmless, and when you collect the last black dot the start/finish bit goes red and still doesnt do anything!

PyroGreg responds:

you press enter on the start/finish circle when it's red and the spikes take away bonus silly

Spiderman Experiment Spiderman Experiment

Annoying

Good game but its really annoying wen you land on a bulinding and then he rolls straight off it and you have to start from the bottom again.

save the companion cube save the companion cube

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I let the cube get stolen!
HAHAHA!!!!
The zombies took it away and broke it open and experimented on whatever was inside it
The cube was tortured and went through excruciating pain
It was sooooooooooo sad....
HAHAHAHA!!!!